Friday, April 4, 2014

Group Project

For this assignment, we had to take portraits of different people in the class and try to edit the picture, in order to imitate the person's photography style.

For the picture below, I photographed the person in a way that there really isn't some sort of picture, because his style is still life and I edited in black and white, because most of his pictures of still life are in black and white.
 For the picture below, I tried to capture a sense of an Avedon feel to a portrait, by capturing some sort of expression and making the picture in black and white.
 For the picture below, I took the picture out on the street, since it was street photography and edited the picture with a filter that Kaeli uses quite often.
 For Jessie's portrait I tried to create a nostalgic feel to the picture, by messing around with the temperature and editing some pictures with filters that she uses.
 For Lindsey's portrait, I edited the picture in black and white, to capture the style of still life.
 For Simon's portrait, I tried to capture his style of double exposure and I tried out a few experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment