Thursday, April 24, 2014

Portraits 2

This is the second part of the portrait series, where I took pictures of everyone in the class and tried to imitate their own style of photography.

For the picture below, i tried to imitate Aidan's style of photography which was street photography with architecture and a high contrast.

For the picture below, I tried to imitate Charlie's style of photography which was surrealism. 
 For the picture below, I tried to imitate Giv's style of street photography, by taking his portrait out on the street and editing the picture to be in black and white.
 For this picture, I tried to imitate Joel's style of photographty of surrealism.
 For the picture below I tried to imitate Laurence's style of photography by making the portrait in black and white and by photographing him in a plain background.
 For the picture below, I tried to imitate Max's style of photography by making the picture in black and white and photographing him with a street background.
 For the picture below, I tried to imitate Sam's style of photography by layering and editing certain pictures of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment