Thursday, May 15, 2014

Spring/Combo Series 2

For this assignment, I decided to try out a new style of photography than the one I was doing before. Before, I was doing a series of repetition, but I decided to try out conversational portraits. For this series, I tried to capture as much color and brightness in the picture as possible. While I was having an ordinary conversation with a friend, I took pictures to capture all of their facial expressions, hence the name conversational portraits. I also decided to add a Polaroid frame to the picture, in order to create a more finished look.







5 comments:

  1. I really liked this batch ramona! At first i thought that the three series' of two pictures in a row were the same but when you look closer you see small differences. I like the abstract differences in the photos that you see when you look closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these pictures. I especially like how bright and colorful they all are. I also think adding the polaroid frame gave them a nice clean finish. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very interesting. You really made each picture look likes. Polaroid. They're interesting portraits and I think they are very creative and unique. I look forward to seeing more from this batch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This batch looks great! I like the Polaroid edges on your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these. The editing of these photos adds to the emotions of the characters. I really like the added touch of the polaroid as well. My only advice would be to find more models to create more unique images, great job

    ReplyDelete