Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pictoral Design

 This picture shows line arrangement and leading lines. There are different line compositions that the tiles make.
 This picture shows diagonal line arrangement and the lines form multiple squares.
 The picture above shows a pictoral image. I tried photographing a landscape.
 I tried demonstrating a decorative pattern with the image above. All of the pictures on the wall are forming a pattern.
 For the picture above, I tried showing a decorative pattern. The pieces of paper are all scattered in a pattern on the wall.
 For the image above, I tried showing a pictoral image by photographing a landscape.
 For the image above, I tried capturing line arrangement.
 For the image above, I tried capturing a pictoral image by photographing a landscape.
 For the image above, I tried capturing a pictoral image.
 For the image above, I tried capturing a decorative pattern.
 For the image above, I tried capturing a decorative pattern and line arrangement.
 For the image above I tried capturing line arrangement.
For the image above, I tried capturing a decorative pattern.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the line arrangement and the pictorial design of the tile.

    ReplyDelete